The impact of allergic rhinitis on sleep is real
Allergic rhinitis affects sleep
Allergic rhinitis has a real impact on patients1 sleep and general well-being.1
Patients suffering from allergic rhinitis have reported the following:
- Not feeling rested on waking effects 52% of persistent allergic rhinitis sufferers and 35% of intermittent sufferers.1
- Disturbed sleep effects 49% of persistent allergic rhinitis sufferers and 35% of intermittent sufferers.1
- Difficulty getting to sleep effects 32% of persistent allergic rhinitis sufferers and 24% of intermittent sufferers.1
Allergic rhinitis impacts patients’ sleep and well-being13
Click below to hear from two key opinion leaders about the effects of allergic rhinitis on sleep
Further Your Understanding
Click on one of the below links to discover more information about Dymista®, including Flow to use Dymista®, guidelines, clinical papers and request materials.
Impact of Rhinitis
- National Institute of Heatth and Care Excellence (NICE). Clinical knowledge summary: Allergic rhinitis. October 2015. Available at: https://cks.nice.org.uk/allergic-rhinitis#!topicsummary.
- Canonica GW, Bousquet J, Mullol J, Scadding GK, Virchow JC. A survey of the burden of allergic rhinitis in Europe. Allergy 2007; 62(Suppl 85): 17-25.