The impact of allergic rhinitis on sleep is real
Allergic rhinitis affects sleep
Allergic rhinitis has a real impact on patients1 sleep and general well-being.1
Patients suffering from moderate-severe allergic rhinitis have reported the following:
- Not feeling rested on waking effects 52% of persistent allergic rhinitis sufferers and 35% of intermittent sufferers.1
- Disturbed sleep effects 49% of persistent allergic rhinitis sufferers and 35% of intermittent sufferers.1
- Difficulty getting to sleep effects 32% of persistent allergic rhinitis sufferers and 24% of intermittent sufferers.1
Allergic rhinitis impacts patients’ sleep and well-being13
Further Your Understanding
Click on one of the below links to discover more information about Dymista®, including Flow to use Dymista®, guidelines, clinical papers and request materials.
Impact of Rhinitis
- National Institute of Heatth and Care Excellence (NICE). Clinical knowledge summary: Allergic rhinitis. October 2015. Available at: https://cks.nice.org.uk/allergic-rhinitis#!topicsummary.
- Canonica GW, Bousquet J, Mullol J, Scadding GK, Virchow JC. A survey of the burden of allergic rhinitis in Europe. Allergy 2007; 62(Suppl 85): 17-25.